In the roaring twenties, Detroit fueled prohibition and an entrepreneurial spirit that didn't follow the rules. A century later, eight childhood friends started a small distillery to make alcohol the old fashion way.
Detroit City Distillery creates small batch artisanal whiskey, gin and vodka using the finest local ingredients sourced directly from farms near our distillery and tasting room located in Detroit's famed Eastern Market. The result is a drink of distinction made for the revolutionaries rewriting the history of a great American city.
GUEST CHEF AND BARTENDER TAKEOVERS
At Detroit City Distillery, we commonly host extended members of our Detroit industry family to take over the bar for the night. Check out the upcoming line-up!
- July 11: Liz Cosby (The Keep) and Brent Forester (The Skip).
- July 18: David Porcaro (Apparatus Room),
- July 25: Bobby Vance and Mikey Eisenberg (Apparatus Room)
- Every Wednesday night - The Geisha Girls - SUSHI
- Every Tuesday and Friday night - Kusina - FILIPINO
Historic Eastern Market
Detroit, MI 48207
Cocktail Bar open; Bottles and Merchandise for Sale
TOURS OPEN AT THE WHISKEY FACTORY
The Whiskey Factory is open for business! Come experience an exclusive behind the scene tour and tasting at the historic home of Stroh's Ice Cream and Goebel Brewing Co.